Did you know that years of dieting can make your hunger go dormant? Diet culture may have you thinking that’s a good thing, “If I don’t feel hunger, I won’t eat!”, but the reality is we can’t thrive without nourishing our bodies. Join me for a 45-minute mini-session that describes simple methods you can start today to start noticing the subtle signs your body is giving for nourishment.
- What’s the difference between hunger and appetite?
- What does hunger feel like?
- What are examples of nourishing foods?
- Why is it important to eat foods, often?
- What happens when you ignore your hunger?
Each person will receive a list of resources at the end, in addition to a discount on a future one-on-one coaching session. This class will be recorded in case you can’t make it live!
The next class is June 7th at 7pm ET. This course is $20 per person. Sign up here!